Each kit comes in a project bag and contains everything you need from start to finish to make your own beanie from the finest merino wool. The pattern caters for sizes 0-6M, 6-12M and 1-3Y and includes access to online video tutorials so you can learn to knit as you go.
The mono stripe beanie is worked flat and then seamed together at the end. It features a roll- up rim which is perfect for keeping little ears toasty and warm. Finally, it’s gender neutral design would go with any coat or snowsuit.
Inside the knitting kit:
– 50g fine merino DK in Cream
– 50g fine merino DK in Anthracite
– 4mm bamboo knitting needles
– 3.25mm bamboo knitting needles
– Tapestry needle
– Knitting pattern booklet
– Knitting techniques guide
– Access to online video tutorials
– Project bag (organic cotton)
5 in stock