Each knitting kit comes in a project bag and contains everything you need from start to finish to make your own raincloud mittens from the finest merino wool. The pattern caters for sizes 0-6M, 6-12M, 1-2Y and 2-3Y and includes access to online video tutorials so you can learn to knit as you go.
The mittens can be made with thumbs for the bigger sizes or without for smaller hands and the cuff can be worn rolled up or down. The mittens are knitted flat in plain grey and the sweet little raincloud is added at the end using duplicate stitch.
Inside the knitting kit:
– 50g fine merino DK in Lunar Grey
– Small quantity of fine merino DK in Cream
– Small quantity of fine merino DK in Duck Egg
– 4mm bamboo knitting needles
– 3.25mm bamboo knitting needles
– Stitch markers
– Tapestry needle
– Knitting pattern booklet
– Knitting techniques guide
– Access to online video tutorials
– Project bag (organic cotton)
1 in stock