In part one of our gift guide we have rounded up some of our favourite giftable items for the knitter. We have new project bags, some favourite books and even our very own Christmas cracker.
1. Knitmas Crackers. A playful gift including some knitting goodies such as a mini skein, stitch markers, soak sachet and of course no cracker would be complete without a joke to share around the table.
2. Leather Wrist Ruler. A handy tool for on the go measuring. Made from beautiful leather and in a selection of delicious colours.
3. Croft House Storage Bag. The sweetest organic cotton bag to keep their latest project in.
4. Handywoman. Paralysed by a stroke at the age of 36, Kate Davies’ world turned upside-down. Forced to change direction, Kate took a radical new creative path. Handywoman tells this story.
5. Knits About Winter celebrates the quiet magic of a snowy landscape, the meditative joy of creating cosy knits, and the beauty of unique yarn. This beautiful book is a collection of 12 knitting patterns by Emily Foden each pattern capturing the magic and mystery of winter.
6. The Vintage Shetland Project is a book to treasure. It’s a hard back collection of 27 patterns for garments and accessories along with carefully researched essays exploring the stories behind each piece, honouring their creators.
7. Holiday Hank Field Bag. The latest limited edition project bag from The Fringe Supply Co. in the most delicious toffee shade.
8. Tulip i-cord Knitter is the handy tool for making i-cords, useful for mitten strings, accessories and decorative letters of features.
9, Lore. Finally, some of this beautiful Romney yarn would make a lovely gift, perfect for their next project.