Crochet Unravelled – Claire Bojczuk
Crochet Unravelled: A Clear and Concise Guide to Learning Crochet.
This A5 sized book has been proven to help complete beginners (and improvers, too) master the basics of crochet quickly and easily.
- Easy to follow and understand
- Fully illustrated for both left– and right–handers
- Step–by–step exercises
- Over 100 illustrations
- Six clearly written projects
- Hints and tips
- UK terminology (with a UK:USA conversion chart)
- Suitable for complete beginners
1 in stock