Laine Issue 17
Laine Magazine issue 17 feels like the first tender rays of sun after a long winter. The inspiring summer knits and fun, quirky photos create a happy, relaxed mix with a subtle vintage feel.
Issue 17 features:
– 11 knitting patterns
– Five Ways by Paivi Kankaro: Dare to design
– Fibre Talk with Jeanette Sloan: Meet crochet power couple Lissy and Rudi Robinson-Cole
– Where I Knit
– Article: Finnsheep Down Under
– Interview with Cinthia Vallet
– Book reviews
– Seasonal recipes: crack the pavlova!
This issue is published 5th May 2023.
Magazines ordered will be posted after this date. Any other items in the order will be held and posted together.